NMDC Executive Syllabus 2021 NMDC Non Executive Syllabus 2021 NMDC Executives & Non-Executives Exam Pattern 2021 How to Prepare for NMDC Executive Interview 2021 NMDC Senior Technician cum Operator Exam Syllabus 2021 NMDC Ltd. Exam Selection Process 2021
NMDC Executive Syllabus 2021
Employment Notification No: 06/2021
About NMDC Executive Recruitment :
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Executives & Non-Executives. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 210 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 31-03-2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 15-04-2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)|
|Name of Post||Executives & Non-Executives|
|No. of Vacancy||210 Posts|
|Selection Process||For the Post of Executives Cadre – Interview.
For the Post of Supervisors and Non-Executives Cadre – Written Test & Skill Test.
|Application Submission Start Date||31-03-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15-04-2021|
About Exam :
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Executives & Non-Executives. Candidates who applied for these Posts are waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for their Exam accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official website of NMDC.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
- For the Post of Executives Cadre – Interview.
- For the Post of Supervisors and Non-Executives Cadre – Written Test & Skill Test.
The mode of selection for eligible applicants for various posts in Executive Cadre would be through Interview at Ranchi, Jamshedpur & Raipur for which candidates have to mention their preference while applying / registration in online mode.
Supervisors and Non-Executives Cadre
- The mode of selection for eligible applicants will be Written Test and Supervisory Skill Test/ Skill Test for Supervisory posts and Non-Executives posts at Ranchi, Jamshedpur & Raipur for which candidates have to mention their preference while applying / registration in online mode. The eligible candidates as per age, qualification, experience etc will be called for Document Verification and Written Test. Only those candidates will be permitted for Written Test whose documents verification is found in order as per Notification.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Written Test consisting of Multiple choice Questions in any of the centres as decided by Company. Languages for Written Test will be in Hindi & English which will consist of objective type multiple questions.
- The candidates who qualify in the Written Test will undergo a Supervisory Skill Test/ Skill Test for Supervisory Posts/Non-Executive Posts which will be qualifying in nature. The ng candidates will be called in the ratio 1:3, based on merit of the Witten Test for Supervisory Skill Test/ Skill Test. Final selection will be based on marks obtained in written test only.
|Mode of selection||Maximum Marks|
|Stage I||Written Test||100 marks|
|Stage II||a) Supervisory Skill Test (For Supervisors)
b) Skill Test (For Non-Executives)
|Qualifying in nature|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (https://sarkariaresult.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for NMDC Executive Syllabus:
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.