Things Heard & Seen: Everything we hear or see may not be true, but where did they come from? What is their origin? Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini’s Things Heard & Seen will give you chills. The duo wrote and directed the pilot for Netflix.
Release date: Things Heard & Seen
Things Heard & Seen will start streaming soon and you can check out the trailer. Likely Story acts as the film’s production house. Netflix will distribute the series from April 29, 2021. The film looks promising, but only watch it if you can horrify.
Cast: Things Heard & Seen
The cast of Things Heard & Seen can be summarized as follows:
- Amanda Seyfried will play the role of Catherine.
- Natalia Dyer will play the role of Willis.
- James Norton will play the part of George.
- Rhea Seehorn plays the role of Justine.
- Jack Gore will play the role of Cole.
- Alex Neustaedter and F. Murray Abraham will also play key roles in the film.
Subject: heard and seen things
The plot is based on Elizabeth Brundage’s novel All Things Cease to Appear. A young artist and her husband move to a small town. But they didn’t know what they were getting into. Catherine gradually sensed that their home might be cursed. Later it looks like it might be a series of secrets. What’s wrong with their new home?
That much horror would be enough for a while, so here’s a contrasting comedy. A Black Lady Sketch Show Season 2 streaming on HBO, check it out.